Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (“Regulation”), Millé Milano provides the following information.
- Types of data collected (“Data”): cookies.
Cookies are small text file that a website sends to the device (usually the browser) of the Data Subjects who have visited it. Cookies will be stored in such device before being re-sent to the website when the Data Subject visits it again.
Types of cookies used by www.millemilano.com
- Technical and analytical cookies.
Technical cookies are cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, as strictly necessary in order to provide an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. The legal basis that legitimises said processing is art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation, as to allow the Data Subject to use the service requested.
The technical cookies used by the site can be viewed here: Cookie Declaration
Strictly necessary cookies cannot be activated or deactivated individually. However, Data Subjects can adjust their cookie preferences via the fixed black round button on the bottom left corner that is visible on every page or deactivating all cookies in their browser at any time (see below “Deactivating cookies”).
- Analytical Google cookies with limited identifying potential. To revoke the consent to their installation and disable them click on the circular fixed black button on the bottom left of the screen or underneath the Cookie Declaration page by clicking on the “Change your consent“ hyperlink.
Analytical cookies are used instead to analyse and measure the use of the website by Data Subjects. Analytical cookies are assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Data Subjects and how they visit the site. The legal basis that legitimises said processing is art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation, as to allow the Data Subject to use the service requested.
The analytical cookies used by the site can be viewed here: Cookie Declaration
- Third-party profiling cookies. To revoke the consent to their installation and disable them click on the circular fixed black button on the bottom left of the screen or underneath the Cookie Declaration page by clicking on the “Change your consent“ hyperlink.
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the Data Subjects and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during the online surfing. This is a processing activity that will not under any circumstances discriminate or have negative effects on Data Subject. This activity also allows the controller to evaluate his services, allowing him to improve them, making them more efficient and usable by third parties. The legal basis that legitimises said processing is art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, as the Data Subject has expressed his consent to the installation of profiling cookies.
Millé Milano does not use Third-party profiling cookies.
All modern browsers allow Data Subjects to decide whether to block the installation of cookies on their terminal and to delete those already installed. This also applies to cookies installed as a result of browsing this site. In this case browsing the site may be difficult or even impossible.
The ways to disable the installation of cookies on the most modern browsers are listed below:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Controller informs that the Data Subject can use Cookie Settings that can be found by clicking on the circular fixed black button on the bottom left of the screen or underneath the Cookie Declaration page by clicking on the “Change your consent“ hyperlink. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller, therefore, recommends using this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
- Data retention period. Data collected and processed following the navigation of the Millé Milano Website will be retained for the entire period of service delivery and then immediately cancelled. The cookies installed through the site are temporary and are automatically deleted at the deadline indicated in this policy. The Data collected through services related to Google will be retained for a period of 14 months.
- Modalities for Data processing. The collected Data will be stored and processed with electronic tools and will be saved both electronically and on paper, organised in a database, and on any other type of appropriate support. Specific security measures are followed to prevent Data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access. The processing of personal Data carried out by Millé Milano does not involve automated decision-making processes.
- Reporting and providing Data. The provision of navigation Data is a necessary requirement for the provision of the requested service (navigation on the site) and therefore mandatory for this purpose: the failure to communicate or provide personal Data by the Data Subject, will result in the impossibility for Millé Milano to allow navigation on Millé Milano Website. The provision of Data for further purposes is optional: failure to communicate or provide Data, in such cases, will not affect the Data Subject. The installation of technical, analytical and third-party cookies from Millé Milano Website is optional (it can be prevented through the browser settings), but could result in the uselessness of the site or some of its services.
- Entities to whom personal Data may be disclosed. Data may be disclosed to: subjects who are entitled and have the interest to access personal Data by law or secondary and / or community legislation; Controller’s internal staff; companies, associations or professional offices that provide services and activities on behalf of the Controller as Data Processor for the fulfilment of legal obligations, as well as for every organisational and administrative need necessary to provide the services requested. The details of the Data Processors are listed in an updated list available at Millé Milano (to be requested at the addresses indicated in point 9). Personal Data will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer abroad or to international organisations. Millé Milano is a Swiss Company and for this reason Data are transferred to Swiss. For this purpose, Millé Milano informs that the abovementioned transfer is made in accordance with art. 49(1)(b) of the Regulation, since the transfer is necessary to perform the service requested.
- Data Subject’s rights. The Data Subjects may at any time exercise their rights provided for in the Regulation, including:
- to request information on: (i) the origin of the Data; (ii) the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) the logic applied in the event of the use of electronic devices; (iv) the details of the Controller and of the Processors.
- to obtain: (i) access to, the updating of, or the rectification or integration of the Data; (ii) the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of Data unlawfully processed; (iii) limitation of the processing of Data; (iv) a copy of the Data in standard format.
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing carried out:
- a) for the purposes of scientific, historical or statistical research, even if pertinent to the collection purpose, if such opposition is based on reasons related to their particular situation;
- b) for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller or to pursue the legitimate interest of the Controller or of a third party;
- c) for the purpose of sending promotional materials, advertising and direct marketing;
- to revoke, at any time, the consent given and on the basis of which the processing has been allowed, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing already carried out on the basis of the consent given before revoking said consent. In the event that they believe that the processing of their Data is against the law, the Data Subjects may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority of the Member State of their habitual residence or work, or to the place in which the alleged violation occurred. The Supervisory Authority can be contacted using the details provided on its own website.
- Data controller - Contact details. The Data Controller is Mill & Partner GmbH, Grosse Kirchgasse 4, 5507 Mellingen, Switzerland,, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore. To exercise the rights listed above, the Data Subject may make a request using the e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org.
Millé Milano retains the right to update this personal Data processing policy.